View count: 2313
BaccalaureateSTEP 1：Go to the student information system and confirm that you are eligible for graduation!
STEP 2：Enter your personal data in the alumni database.
STEP 3：Submit a self-completed checklist of credits earned for graduation from the Department of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology at Asia University according to the year of admission. Please print it out and attach your transcript (printed from the student information system), education lecture certificate and any licenses earned.
STEP 4: "UCAN" and "Graduate Satisfaction Questionnaire" must be completed.
STEP 5: Go to the department office to receive the diploma.
Do not forget to
1. Bring identification documents
2. Confirm personal data
3. Join the LINE group of Asian University Medical Technology Alumni
1. Please fill in the graduation credit self-check form according to the admission year.
2. Please fill in "scores" instead of "course credits" in the score area.
3. In the self-acknowledgment area please use "tick mode.”
4. Please attach the transcript (printed out from the student information system) + certificate of general education report + licenses (for admission after 2017)
5. Please mark beside the course title if you would like to use credits waiver and transfer. (submission of credits waiver and transfer application form is required)
6. Type A or Type B certificates are required for students admitted before year 2020 to graduate.
BT105, BT14 Graduation Credit Self-CheckList
MLSB106, BT15 Graduation Credit Self-CheckList
MLSB107, BT16 Graduation Credit Self-CheckList
MLSB108, BT17 Graduation Credit Self-CheckList
MLSB109, MT01 Graduation Credit Self-CheckList