To cultivate professional medical examiners and biotechnology R&D talents, the Department pays special attention to both theory and practice. Our curriculum covers basic medical laboratory theories and advanced biomedicine and clinical medical examination techniques. Students should complete a total of 128 credits, which include the school's compulsory courses, college core courses, department core courses, and professional elective courses (excluding clinical medical examination courses). Professional courses are divided into three categories: ”Precision Biomedicine”, "Smart Medical Examination”, and "Clinical Medical Examination.” Please refer to the Academic Regulations of the University Department for relevant course regulations.
Asia University graduation requirement
1. Completion of at least 128 credits covering all compulsory school courses.
2. Completion of at least one major elective course category ("Smart Medical Examination Course" for the Medical Examination Group; "Precision Biomedical Course" compulsory for the Biotechnology Group).
3. Completion of the program requirements for the entry year
1. Obtain a basic certificate (Type A) stipulated by the department.
2. Those who take the "off-campus internship" must obtain a professional certificate (Type B) stipulated by the department.
3. After the mid-term examination of the second semester of the senior year, submit the self-completed checklist of graduation requirement form to the department.
For other matters not covered here, please refer to the school regulations.
2021 International Curriculum Planning
2021 Curriculum Planning